enrolment Terms and Conditions
- All pupils must wear the correct uniform and shoes for their classes, details of which can be found at https://fionahendersondance.com/uniforms. New pupils should obtain all items of uniform during their first term and should wear correct uniform thereafter.
- All customer accounts must be paid up to date for pupils to be allowed to take part in shows, competitions and examinations, regardless of whether any application paperwork has been completed and submitted within the timescales outlined.
- If customer accounts are outstanding FHSD reserves the right to withdraw pupils from classes until the account is settled in full. FHSD will always take action to recover any overdue monies owing including passing any debt to 3rd parties for recovery.
- Class fees are not refunded for non-attendance, except where pupils are suffering long-term illness or injury. Notification of long-term illness or injury must be submitted by parents in writing either by letter or email to the Principal for consideration and formal agreement.
- If a customer wishes to withdraw from a class mid-way through a term they must provide 4-weeks written notice. This written notice to be posted to FHSD Studios, Old Church Road Peebles, EH45 8LH or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FHSD may provide some classes on-line in addition to face-to-face tuition. In some cases, certain classes may, at FHSD’s sole discretion, be provided exclusively on-line for a period of time e.g. in extreme weather conditions or where medical restrictions are enforced by the Government, local council or health bodies. In such situations the provision of on-line classes will count as the provision of regular class tuition by FHSD and no refund or discount on normal class tuition fees will apply.
- FHSD does not enrol pupils for general classes if they attend dance tuition with another dance school, dance company or tuition provider except recognised associate programmes, holiday schools and for SQA programmes.
- FHSD reserves the right to take photographs and/or films of classes, examinations, workshops, lessons, holiday schools, parties, rehearsals, competitions, events and shows. This material can be used by FHSD for printed and/or online forms of marketing and other communication purposes including social media. Should you wish to opt out of this please inform the Principal in writing at time of pupil enrolment, so this can be kept on file.
- Pupils are required to adhere to the FHSD Pupil Code of Conduct which is available at https://fionahendersondance.com/pupil-code-of-conduct
- FHSD gathers, processes and maintains customer and pupil data in accordance with the Privacy Notice at https://fionahendersondance.com/privacy-policy
- FHSD offers a class discount scheme based on pupils enrolling in multiple classes. Only class fees are included in this scheme. Any monies paid for shows, exams, competitions, holiday schools, costume hire, merchandise or private lessons are excluded.